Computers Donation Project for Educational Support
Sumitomo Corporation Thailand Ltd. and Sumi-Thai International Limited - led by Division Head of Corporate Division No. 2 -Mr.Anant Leighrahathorn and Department Head of Administration - Mr.Supasit Sibunruang presided over "Computers Donation Project for Educational Support" to below organizations,
- Phradabos Foundation, under the Royal Patronage H.M.the King, witnessed by Rear Admiral Phaniti Junthong ,Head Office of Phra Dabos Foundation (2nd from right) and Dr.Somyot Jedjaroeneuk,Director of Pharadabos School(1st from right).
- Foundation for the Welfare of the Crippled, under the Royal Patronage of her Royal Highness the Princess Mother, witnessed by Ms.Somchitr Ramanandana, Administration Manager of Foundation (1st from right).
- Foundation for The Blind in Thailand,under the Royal Patronage H.M.the Queen, witnessed by Mr.Rongsun Amorn-mekpong, Computer Teacher of Skill Development Centre for the Blind (3th from right).
- Baan Nong Bua Rong School,Chaiyaphum Province,witnessed by Mr. Sanam Klahan , Acting for the Director of Baan Nong Bua Rong School (1st from right).
- Baan BongTii Lang School,Kanchanaburi Province, witnessed by Ms.Seangravee Sookprasert , Director of Baan BongTii - Lang School (2nd from left).
- SaenToe Temple School,Sukhothai Province, witnessed by Ms.Jirawan Khontrong (2nd from left),Acting for the Director of SaenToe Temple School.
The donated computers will be used to support foundation's related mission and activity for sustainable development of society.