PT. Sumitomo Indonesia is seeking human resources who have a clear vision and strong commitment, as well as demonstrate leadership at their respective levels of the organization, through the practice of the SC VALUES.
These human resources are also expected to be professionals who can take responsibility for what they do, display a broad spectrum of knowledge and high-level expertise in a particular area and achieve superior performance.
SC VALUES embodies the nine core behaviors based on our Management Principles and Activity Guidelines expected of all members of the Sumitomo Corporation Group.
- Integrity and Sound Management - To comply with laws and regulations, while maintaining the highest ethical standards.
- Integrated Corporate Strength - To create no boundaries within the organization; always to act with a company-wide perspective.
- Vision - To create a clear vision of the future, and to communicate to share it within the organization.
- Change and Innovation - To accept and integrate diversity in values and behavior, and to embrace change as an opportunity for action.
- Commitment - To initiate, own and achieve organizational objectives.
- Enthusiasm - To act with enthusiasm and confidence, and to motivate others through such action.
- Speed - To make quick decisions and act promptly.
- Human Development - To fully support the development of others' potential.
- Professionalism - To achieve and maintain high levels of expertise and skills.